Tibetan Agate stretch bracelet
This Tibetan Agate stretch bracelet has added an Agate centre stone, bronze jump rings and rose gold plated sead beads. The Size Is approximately 6 1/2 inches or 16.51 centimetres. Code SB8
Lovely earthy colours, great for autumn as the colours on the trees start to change and you notice the change in the air A fabulous gift for a loved one or to treat yourself. A great accessory to any outfit as those jumpers start to come out of the wardrobe.
FREE UK P&P. POSTED WITH IN 3 WORKING DAYS.
- An all round healing gemstone. Known for healing body,mind and spirit.
- Tibetan Agate produces strength power and courage.
- Said to bring good fourtune, prosperity, wealth and good health.
- Believed to dissipate negativity.
- Agate is believed to improve mental functions.
- Agate gets it’s name from the place where it was first located in ancient Sicily.
- Ancient Islamic cultures believed that agate could ward off the evil eye and tragedies.
- Agate properties connect with the energy of the Earth.
We hope you enjoy your Tibetan Agate stretch bracelet!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Always take your jewellery off before bed to avoid damage
- Apply lotions, perfume etc before putting on you jewellery. The chemicals in these products can cause your gemstones and freshwater pearls to become damaged and also loose lustre
- Sterling Silver does age over time. It oxides and becomes darker. Included with your jewellery is anti tarnish paper. Please continue to store with the anti tarnish paper to prolong the life of the colour.
- Before bathing and washing remove all jewellery to avoid any water damage
If you would like to discuss anything about this product or would like to know about other items we create please send us an email and we will be happy to help you.
Please visit us on our other platforms to keep up to date with us!
We are a mother and daughter duo that love to craft/make jewellery because it is great fun, fulfilling and is great for the soul. Bring creative is great and therefore see everyday items in a different way. The day job takes us to admin in the NHS full time in different departments. We love what we do and hope you will enjoy your purchase from us.
If you have any questions about any of our products you have seen from us or would like a custom piece of jewellery for that special someone, occasion or for yourself we will be very happy to help and have a range of gemstones and colours to choose from. If there is a product you like but would like the colour changed please message us and we will aim to help you.
We have crafted for many years including making:
• handmade cards
• wall hangings
• cross stitch
• embroidery pieces
• box frames
Make each day a new beginning.
Luchen and Cara x