This Tanzanite rough Nuggets and Labradorite brooch with Swarovski AB beads on Shibori ribbon, black Onyx and sead beads is us simply stunning and unusual. It it hand-stitched with love and care. Tanzanite is now an extremely rare gemstone as the mine is now closed and rough nuggets are no longer being sold in the gemstone trade.
The approximate length on the mystical brooch is 7 centimetres or 2 3/4 inches.
Ideal for winter coats and scarves.
FREE UK P&P. WILL BE POSTED IN 3 WORKING DAYS.
- It was discovered in Labrador, Canada, by Moravian missionaries in 1770 who named it for the area.
- Labradorite became a popular gem in Europe in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Labradorite is a member of the Feldspar family and is treasured for its remarkable play of colour, known as labradorescence
- As a workplace stone, Labradorite brings out the best in people, making work life more congenial. The stone of transformation.
- The stone of new beginnings.
- First discovered in the foothills of Kilimanjaro in Tanzania in 1967.
- There are many uses for the energies of Tanzanite, but it is most helpful for purpose of healing.
- It will provide a healthy out let for negative emotions and good for your communication skills.
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Always take your jewellery off before bed to avoid damage
- Apply lotions, perfume etc before putting on you jewellery. The chemicals in these products can cause your gemstones and freshwater pearls to become damaged and also loose lustre
- Sterling Silver does age over time. It oxides and becomes darker. Included with your jewellery is anti tarnish paper. Please continue to store with the anti tarnish paper to prolong the life of the colour.
- Before bathing and washing remove all jewellery to avoid any water damage
If you would like to discuss anything about this product or would like to know about other items we create please send us an email and we will be happy to help you.
Please visit us on our other platforms to keep up to date with us!
We are a mother and daughter duo that love to craft/make jewellery because it is great fun, fulfilling and is great for the soul. Bring creative is great and therefore see everyday items in a different way. The day job takes us to admin in the NHS full time in different departments. We love what we do and hope you will enjoy your purchase from us.
If you have any questions about any of our products you have seen from us or would like a custom piece of jewellery for that special someone, occasion or for yourself we will be very happy to help and have a range of gemstones and colours to choose from. If there is a product you like but would like the colour changed please message us and we will aim to help you.
We have crafted for many years including making:
• handmade cards
• wall hangings
• cross stitch
• embroidery pieces
• box frames
Make each day a new beginning.
Luchen and Cara x