Silver plated heart and Unakite earrings
These Silver plated heart and Unakite earrings are perfect for any earring lover. They are appropriately 2 inches long in length and the ear hooks are nickel free. The wired part of the heart is approximately 2cms in size. The Gorgeous peachy/pink and green tones make Unakite special.
FREE UK P&P. THESE WILL BE POSTED WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS.
- Unakite Jasper is also called Epidote, for its main component deriving its name from the Greek epidosis meaning “growing together.”
- The elements of Red Jasper and Epidote blend beautifully in Unakite Jasper and embody strong, harmonious relationships.
- Names after the Unaka Mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina, USA, where it was first found, but is also found in pebbles and boulders in glacial drifts around the Great Lakes, as well as Zimbabwe and Switzerland.
- It’s is said that Unakite Jasper fosters healthy relationships through balanced emotions. It encourages harmonious partnerships, both in love and in business.
We hope you enjoy your Silver plated heart and Unakite earrings!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Always take your jewellery off before bed to avoid damage
- Apply lotions, perfume etc before putting on you jewellery. The chemicals in these products can cause your gemstones and freshwater pearls to become damaged and also loose lustre
- Sterling Silver does age over time. It oxides and becomes darker. Included with your jewellery is anti tarnish paper. Please continue to store with the anti tarnish paper to prolong the life of the colour.
- Before bathing and washing remove all jewellery to avoid any water damage
If you would like to discuss anything about this product or would like to know about other items we create please send us an email and we will be happy to help you.
Please visit us on our other platforms to keep up to date with us!
We are a mother and daughter duo that love to craft/make jewellery because it is great fun, fulfilling and is great for the soul. Bring creative is great and therefore see everyday items in a different way. The day job takes us to admin in the NHS full time in different departments. We love what we do and hope you will enjoy your purchase from us.
If you have any questions about any of our products you have seen from us or would like a custom piece of jewellery for that special someone, occasion or for yourself we will be very happy to help and have a range of gemstones and colours to choose from. If there is a product you like but would like the colour changed please message us and we will aim to help you.
We have crafted for many years including making:
• handmade cards
• wall hangings
• cross stitch
• embroidery pieces
• box frames
Make each day a new beginning.
Luchen and Cara x