This Large Yellow multi gemstone Christmas Decoration is a great addition to your Christmas tree! A mix of different genuine gemstones including Quartz, Quartzite and genuine freshwater Pearls. Perfect for anywhere around your home as well as your Christmas tree! The approximate size of this Christmas decoration is: 5.5 x 5 inches.
FREE UK P&P. THESE WILL BE POSTED WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS.
FRESHWATER CULTURED PEARLS:
- Freshwater Cultured pearls are grown using pearl farms in freshwater lakes, these are usually in China.
- To create these pearls a technician implants the bead in to molluscs and they are returned to the water and cared for while the Pearl forms. This is a very delicate procedure!
- Pearls come in many different pastel colours and sizes!
- Quartz encompasses a whole family of stones, found on nearly every continent, in many different colours.
- The term “Quartz” comes from the Greek word for “Ice”.
- Quartz can help open up the mind and elevate negative perspectives to more a enlightened point of view.
- While Quartz properties can connect with and aid all chakras, it is especially helpful for the crown chakra.
- Quartzite can also be used to anchor a specific positive change.
- It helps the body establish a new state of balance.
- The word quartzite is of German origin, as it is derived from the German ‘quartzit’.
- What makes quartzite different from quartz is the fact that where quartz is a crystalline rock, quartzite is a metamorphic stone.
We hope you enjoy your Large Yellow multi gemstone Christmas Decoration!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Always take your jewellery off before bed to avoid damage
- Apply lotions, perfume etc before putting on you jewellery. The chemicals in these products can cause your gemstones and freshwater pearls to become damaged and also loose lustre
- Sterling Silver does age over time. It oxides and becomes darker. Included with your jewellery is anti tarnish paper. Please continue to store with the anti tarnish paper to prolong the life of the colour.
- Before bathing and washing remove all jewellery to avoid any water damage
If you would like to discuss anything about this product or would like to know about other items we create please send us an email and we will be happy to help you.
Please visit us on our other platforms to keep up to date with us!
We are a mother and daughter duo that love to craft/make jewellery because it is great fun, fulfilling and is great for the soul. Bring creative is great and therefore see everyday items in a different way. The day job takes us to admin in the NHS full time in different departments. We love what we do and hope you will enjoy your purchase from us.
If you have any questions about any of our products you have seen from us or would like a custom piece of jewellery for that special someone, occasion or for yourself we will be very happy to help and have a range of gemstones and colours to choose from. If there is a product you like but would like the colour changed please message us and we will aim to help you.
We have crafted for many years including making:
• handmade cards
• wall hangings
• cross stitch
• embroidery pieces
• box frames
Make each day a new beginning.
Luchen and Cara x