Gold plated wire ring
This gold plated copper wire ring is approximately a Size ‘P’ A lovely ring to wear and will compliment any outfit and other jewellery already being worn. Code R3
FREE UK P&P. THESE WILL BE POSTED WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS.
- Copper is reddish and shiny. It was also the first metal manipulated by humans, and it remains an important metal in industry today.
- According to US articles Copper is the third-most-consumed industrial metal in the world. This is after after Iron and Aluminium.
- Roughly three-quarters of that Copper goes onto making electrical wires, communication cables and electronics.
- Copper And Gold are the only metals on the periodic table that is not naturally Grey or Silver.
We hope you enjoy your Gold plated Copper wire ring!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Always take your jewellery off before bed to avoid damage
- Apply lotions, perfume etc before putting on you jewellery. The chemicals in these products can cause your gemstones and freshwater pearls to become damaged and also loose lustre
- Sterling Silver does age over time. It oxides and becomes darker. Included with your jewellery is anti tarnish paper. Please continue to store with the anti tarnish paper to prolong the life of the colour.
- Before bathing and washing remove all jewellery to avoid any water damage
If you would like to discuss anything about this product or would like to know about other items we create please send us an email and we will be happy to help you.
Please visit us on our other platforms to keep up to date with us!
We are a mother and daughter duo that love to craft/make jewellery because it is great fun, fulfilling and is great for the soul. Bring creative is great and therefore see everyday items in a different way. The day job takes us to admin in the NHS full time in different departments. We love what we do and hope you will enjoy your purchase from us.
If you have any questions about any of our products you have seen from us or would like a custom piece of jewellery for that special someone, occasion or for yourself we will be very happy to help and have a range of gemstones and colours to choose from. If there is a product you like but would like the colour changed please message us and we will aim to help you.
We have crafted for many years including making:
• handmade cards
• wall hangings
• cross stitch
• embroidery pieces
• box frames
Make each day a new beginning.
Luchen and Cara x