This simple yet elegant Blue Quartz Slice Bracelet is the perfect item to wear as casual jewellery or to add some glamour for that night out outfit! A perfect gift for yourself or a loved one, it is unusual and sit nicely on your skin. The added bead on the end is also a Blue Quartz beads to finish of the piece with a simple elegance. Code SB20
The chain is Silver Plated and also nickel free. There are only 2 bracelets available and the slices vary slightly is colour and shape. Both slices are photographed to show how they vary. It will be a random choice posted to you. The wonderful thing about this bracelet is that it will fit various size wrists. The largest wrist size is approximately 7 3/4 inches. We are proud to create jewellery of different sizes as not one person is the same size and everyone deserves to enjoy gorgeous jewellery!
FREE UK P&P. THESE WILL BE POSTED WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS.
- One of the most known minerals
- Quartz encompasses a whole family of stones, found on nearly every continent.
- Quartz is a crystal consisting of silicon dioxide
- It stimulates thinking & helps with concentration & memory.
We hope you enjoy this Blue Quartz Slice Bracelet!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Always take your jewellery off before bed to avoid damage
- Apply lotions, perfume etc before putting on you jewellery. The chemicals in these products can cause your gemstones and freshwater pearls to become damaged and also loose lustre
- Sterling Silver does age over time. It oxides and becomes darker. Included with your jewellery is anti tarnish paper. Please continue to store with the anti tarnish paper to prolong the life of the colour.
- Before bathing and washing remove all jewellery to avoid any water damage
If you would like to discuss anything about this product or would like to know about other items we create please send us an email and we will be happy to help you.
Please visit us on our other platforms to keep up to date with us!
We are a mother and daughter duo that love to craft/make jewellery because it is great fun, fulfilling and is great for the soul. Bring creative is great and therefore see everyday items in a different way. The day job takes us to admin in the NHS full time in different departments. We love what we do and hope you will enjoy your purchase from us.
If you have any questions about any of our products you have seen from us or would like a custom piece of jewellery for that special someone, occasion or for yourself we will be very happy to help and have a range of gemstones and colours to choose from. If there is a product you like but would like the colour changed please message us and we will aim to help you.
We have crafted for many years including making:
• handmade cards
• wall hangings
• cross stitch
• embroidery pieces
• box frames
Make each day a new beginning.
Luchen and Cara x