This Yellow Jade flower wire ring is made with Gold plated Copper wire and is approximately a Size ‘T’ A lovely ring to wear and will compliment any outfit and other jewellery already being worn. It is a larger size for those who have trouble finding jewellery of the correct size.
POSTAGE WILL BE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS.
Jade is traditionally Green in colour.
The history of Jade goes back thousands of years when jade was first used to make weapons and tools because of its toughness.
The Chinese refer to Jade as “yu”, which means “heavenly” or “imperial”. Therefore, it is considered to be the imperial gem in Chinese culture. In China, Jade was found in the tombs of Shang kings.
- Copper is reddish and shiny. It was also the first metal manipulated by humans, and it remains an important metal in industry today.
- According to US articles Copper is the third-most-consumed industrial metal in the world. This is after after Iron and Aluminium.
- Roughly three-quarters of that Copper goes onto making electrical wires, communication cables and electronics.
- Copper And Gold are the only metals on the periodic table that is not naturally Grey or Silver.
We hope you enjoy your Yellow Jade flower wire ring!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Always take your jewellery off before bed to avoid damage
- Apply lotions, perfume etc before putting on you jewellery. The chemicals in these products can cause your gemstones and freshwater pearls to become damaged and also loose lustre
- Sterling Silver does age over time. It oxides and becomes darker. Included with your jewellery is anti tarnish paper. Please continue to store with the anti tarnish paper to prolong the life of the colour.
- Before bathing and washing remove all jewellery to avoid any water damage