This Labradorite and Shell Pearl Bracelet is made with memory wire and when taken off it will spring back into its original shape!
This Bracelet is approximately 6 inches in its original form. As no person is the she we like to create Jewellery for people of all shapes and sizes.
POSTAGE WILL BE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS AND SIGNED FOR.
- It was discovered in Labrador, Canada, by Moravian missionaries in 1770 who named it for the area.
- Labradorite became a popular gem in Europe in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Labradorite is a member of the Feldspar family and is treasured for its remarkable play of colour, known as labradorescence
- As a workplace stone, Labradorite brings out the best in people, making work life more congenial.
- Shell Pearls are lab made from the shell of an Oyster.
- They are durable.
- Vietnam create many shell pearls available to purchase.
We hope you enjoy your Labradorite and Shell Pearl Bracelet!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Always take your jewellery off before bed to avoid damage
- Apply lotions, perfume etc before putting on you jewellery. The chemicals in these products can cause your gemstones and freshwater pearls to become damaged and also loose lustre
- Sterling Silver does age over time. It oxides and becomes darker. Included with your jewellery is anti tarnish paper. Please continue to store with the anti tarnish paper to prolong the life of the colour.
- Before bathing and washing remove all jewellery to avoid any water damage