This Labradorite and Purple Magnesite Bookmark is a great gift idea for those who love books. The length of the pewter bookmark itself is approximately 3 inches, the full length including the gemstones is approximately 3 1/2 inches.
POSTAGE WILL BE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS.
- It was discovered in Labrador, Canada, by Moravian missionaries in 1770 who named it for the area.
- Labradorite became a popular gem in Europe in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Labradorite is a member of the Feldspar family and is treasured for its remarkable play of colour, known as labradorescence
- As a workplace stone, Labradorite brings out the best in people, making work life more congenial.
- It is a strong stone for creative visualization and imagination
- This stone is powerful to aid the emotions.
- Deposits of this stone have been found in quite a few locations including Austria, Italy, Poland, South Africa and Brazil
- The energies of this stone will help you activate your third eye and crown chakras
We hope you enjoy you Labradorite and Purple Magnesite Bookmark!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY BY TAKING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Always take your jewellery off before bed to avoid damage
- Apply lotions, perfume etc before putting on you jewellery. The chemicals in these products can cause your gemstones and freshwater pearls to become damaged and also loose lustre
- Sterling Silver does age over time. It oxides and becomes darker. Included with your jewellery is anti tarnish paper. Please continue to store with the anti tarnish paper to prolong the life of the colour.
- Before bathing and washing remove all jewellery to avoid any water damage